Returns a list of actions (alerts) that have been generated for your account.
- Status - Status - (pending, sent, delivered, error, notdelivered, nocredits)
- Via - Mediums (email, sms, twitter, iphone, android)
- From - Only include actions generated later than this timestamp.
- To - Only include actions generated prior to this timestamp
- Username - Name of alerted user
- User Id - Identifier of alerted user
- Check Id - Identifier of check
- Via - Alert medium
- Status - Alert status
- Short Message - Short description of message
- Message Full - Full message body
- Sent To - Target address, phone number etc
- Charged - True if your account was charged for this message
Returns a list overview of all checks.
- Id - Check identifier
- Name - Check name
- Type - Check type
- Last Response Time - Response time (in milliseconds) of last test.
- Resolution - How often should the check be tested? (minutes)
- Hostname - Target host
- Status - (up, down, unconfirmed_down, unknown, paused)
- Tags - List of tags for check
- Probe Filters - Filters used for probe selections
- IPV6 - Use ipv6 instead of ipv4
Returns information about remaining checks, SMS credits and SMS auto-refill status.
- Check Limit - Total number of check slots on this account
- Available Checks - Free check slots available for new checks
- Used Default - Total number of default check slots
- Used Transaction - Total number of transaction check slots
- Available SMS - SMS credits remaining on this account
- Available SMS Tests - SMS provider tests remaining on this account
- Auto fill SMS - Auto fill SMS
- Autofill SMS Amount - The amount of sms to purchase when autofillsmswhenleft is triggered
- Autofill SMS When Left - The amount of sms left that is going to trigger purchase of sms
- Max SMS Overage - The amount of overage SMSes that may be used, or null if SMS overage is not enabled.
- Available RUM Sites - Open RUM site slots available
- Used RUM Sites - Number of used RUM sites
- Max RUM Filters - Number of maximum RUM filters
- Max RUM Pageviews - Number of maximum pageviews per month
Returns a list of user's maintenance windows
- Sort By
- Sort Direction
- Id - Maintenance window identifier
- Description - Description
- Recurrence Type - Type of recurrence ('none', 'day', 'week', 'month')
- Repeat Every - Repeat every n-th day/week/month
Returns a list of maintenance occurrences.
- Id - Identifier of an occurence.
- Maintenance Id - Identifier of the related maintenance window.
List Probe Servers
Returns a list of all Pingdom probe servers for Uptime and Transaction checks.
- Only active probes
- Only active transaction monitor probes
- Include deleted - Include old probes that are no longer in use
- Id - Unique probe id
- Country - Country
- City - City
- Name - Name
- Active - Is the probe currently active?
- Hostname - DNS name
- IP - IPv4 address
- IPV6 - IPv6 address (not all probes have this)
- Country ISO - Country ISO code
Raw Check Results
- Check ID
- Probe ID - Probe identifier
- Response Time (ms) - Response time (in milliseconds) (Will be 0 if no response was received)
- Status Description - Short status description
- Status Desc. Long - Long status description
- Analysis Id - Analysis identifier
Hourly Response Time Averages
Returns the average response time for each hour of the day (0-23) for a specific check over a selected time period
- Check ID
- Hour of the Day - Hour of day (0-23)
- Average Response Time (ms) - Average response time (in milliseconds) for this hour of the day
Get a list of status changes for a specified check and time period.
- Check ID
- Status - Interval status (up, down, unknown)
Add from Manager
The Pingdom Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the Webmaster category and install Pingdom:
Get API keys
Locates under Integrations in the API Section. The key looks something like this: zoent8w9cbt810dagobah23vcxb87zrt5541.
To authenticate yourself to our servers you use the same username and password as you use to log in to My Pingdom.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.