- List - Get all campaigns in an account. Available Filters:
- Type (Regular, Plaintext, RSS etc)
- Status (Saved, Paused, Scheduled etc)
- Date Interval
- Statistics - Get detailed campaign reports.
- Filter by Type and Date intervals.
- Domain Performance - Get statistics for the top-performing domains from a campaign.
- Clicked Links - Get detailed information about links clicked in campaigns.
- Clicked Link Members - Get information about list members who clicked on a specific link in a campaign.
- Abuse Complaints - Get a list of abuse complaints for a specific campaign.
- Opens - Get detailed information about any campaign emails that were opened by a list member.
- Top Locations - Get top open locations for a specific campaign.
- Unsubscribes - Get information about list members who unsubscribed from a specific campaign.
- Search - Search all campaigns for the specified query terms.
- List - Get a summary of an account's Automations.
- Email Summary - Get a summary of the emails in an Automation workflow.
- List - Get information about all lists in the account.
- Filter by Date Interval
- Members - Get information about members in a specific Mailchimp list.
- Filter by Status, Opted-in interval and VIP status.
- Recent Activity - Get up to the previous 180 days of daily detailed aggregated activity stats for a list
- Clients - Get a list of the top email clients based on user-agent strings.
- Locations - Get the locations (countries) that the list’s subscribers have been tagged to based on geocoding their IP address.
- Abuse Complaints - Get all abuse reports for a specific list.
- Growth History - Get a month-by-month summary of a specific list’s growth activity.
- Segments - Get information about all available segments for a specific list.
- Search - Search for list members. This search can be restricted to a specific list, or can be used to search across all lists in an account. Available options:
- Match Type (partial or exact)
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.