Access Majestic in Excel
SeoTools has an extensive integration with Majestic. To use these features your need to register for an MajesticSEO account.
Signup for an free Majestic account
This is a sponsored Connector. You can use this Connector for free without having a SeoTools licence.
- Index Data - Returns various statistics about one or more URLs.
- Backlinks - Returns information of the backlinks at domain, subdomain or URL level. Filter by:
- Maximum best URLs from any ref domain
- Maximum same source URLs
- Anchor Texts - Returns Anchor text for a given domain, subdomain or URL. Filter by:
- Anchor Text
- Hosted domains - Returns domains co-hosted on known IP address or domain.
- Keywords - Returns phrase/broad counts for a list of supplier keywords.
- New & Lost backlinks - Returns new and lost backlinks in a date range. Filter by:
- Date Interval
- New Backlinks
- Lost Backlinks
- Top Pages - return one or more URLs from root domain or subdomain.
- Topics - Returns Topical Trust Flow data.
- Search by Keyword - Returns Search data for a given keyword.
- Referring Domains - Returns information about the relationships between domains. Filter by:
- Minimum matches required per domain
- Link Profile Graph - Returns the data used to generate link profile graphs.
- Subscription Info - Returns information about your personal usage and available credits.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.
Get help with this function in the community →