- Folders - Returns the contents of a folder
- Shared Folders - Returns the list of all shared folders the current user has access to.
- Received Files - Returns a list of all files shared with current user.
- Search - Searches for files and folders.
Listing folders and searching supports filtering the results according to the following regular expression:
- Info - Gets information about the user.
- Space Usage - Get used and available storage.
Add from Manager
The Dropbox Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the File Storage and install Dropbox:
Get API Token
To use the Dropbox Connector you need a Dropbox account and a Token.
Head over to the Developer section and click "Create app".
On the next page, chose "Dropbox API" in step 1, "Full Dropbox" in step 2, and name your app in step
Scroll down and click "Generate Token":
Copy the token and paste it in the Settings field in the Connector menu.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.