Returns a specific metric for each day during a period of your choice.
- Global (visits, signups, profile views, topics, posts, likes, flags, bookmarks, emails)
- Views (total, crawls, logged in, anonymous)
- HTTP (chose between various HTTP types)
- Mobile (visits, logged in, anonymous)
- List - Returns a list of users. Filter results by type:
- Lookup - Get a single user.
- Search - Search users by query.
- Top - Get the top topics. Filter results by Period:
- All, Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily
- Latest - Get the latest topics.
- Lookup - Get a single topic.
- From Category - Get a list of topics in the specified category.
- Search - Search topics by query.
- List - Get the latest posts.
- Lookup - Get a single post.
- Search - Search posts by query.
- Latest - Returns a list of categories.
- Search - Search categories by query.
- List - Returns a list of badges.
- For User - Get a list of badges assigned to a user.
Add from Manager
The Discourse Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the Social Category and install Discourse:
Get API key
To use the Connector you will need to create an API Key.
Head over to the admin panel and generate an API key.
Next, copy and paste the key in the Connector Settings menu inside Excel. Also enter your Discourse server URL and Username:
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.