Returns a specific metric for each day during a period of your choice.
- Global (visits, signups, profile views, topics, posts, likes, flags, bookmarks, emails)
- Views (total, crawls, logged in, anonymous)
- HTTP (chose between various HTTP types)
- Mobile (visits, logged in, anonymous)
- List - Returns a list of users. Filter results by type:
- Lookup - Get a single user.
- Search - Search users by query.
- Top - Get the top topics. Filter results by Period:
- All, Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily
- Latest - Get the latest topics.
- Lookup - Get a single topic.
- From Category - Get a list of topics in the specified category.
- Search - Search topics by query.
- List - Get the latest posts.
- Lookup - Get a single post.
- Search - Search posts by query.
- Latest - Returns a list of categories.
- Search - Search categories by query.
- List - Returns a list of badges.
- For User - Get a list of badges assigned to a user.
Add from Manager
The Discourse Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the Social Category and install Discourse:
Get API key
To use the Connector you will need to create an API Key.
Head over to the admin panel and generate an API key:
Next, copy and paste the key in the Connector Settings menu inside Excel. Also enter your Dicourse server URL and Username:
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.