Natural Language uses machine learning to reveal the structure and meaning of text. You can extract information about people, places, events, and much more.
Analyzes the sentiment of the provided text. Available metrics:
Entities & Sentiment
Finds entities in the text and analyzes sentiment associated with each entity and its mentions. Available metrics
Analyzes the syntax of the text and provides sentence boundaries. Available Metrics:
- Dependency label
Classifies a document into categories. Available Metrics:
- Class name
Get API key
To use the Google Natural Language Connector you need an API Key.
- Follow this link and create a project.
- Enable the Cloud Natural Language API for that project.
- Create a service account.
- Download a private key as JSON.
- Copy the key and enter in the Settings menu inside the connector
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.