- Search Analytics - See how often your property appears in Google Search results, with what queries. Filter by:
- Date Interval
- Type (Web | Video | Image)
- Total Results
- Sites - List all Sites connected to your account.
- Sitemaps - Shows a list of sitemaps that you have submitted to Search Console.
- Sitemaps Status - Shows the status of a particular Sitemap.
- URL Crawl error counts - Extracts the number of errors for different Platforms and error categories.
- URL Crawl error samples - Extracts the URLs that match a specified error category and platform.
To authenticate your Google Search Console account with SeoTools for Excel, hit the login button. You will be prompted to login to your account in your preferred web browser.
You can filter you query using the following syntax:
<dimension> <operator> <value>
Where dimension can be any of
country: Filter against the specified country, as specified by 3-letter country code (ISO 3166-1 alpha-3).
device: Supports values:
page: Filter against the specified URI string.
Where operator can be any of:
==for equals: Your expression must exactly equal the row value (case-sensitive for page and query dimensions).
!=for not equals: Your expression must not exactly equal the row value (case-sensitive for page and query dimensions).
=~for contains: The row value must either contain or equal your expression (non-case-sensitive).
!~for not contains: The row value must not contain your expression either as a substring or a (non-case-sensitive) complete match.
You can combine several filters separating each with a newline.
Query all rows with traffic from France where the query contains "mobile" and the device is not a tablet.
country == FRA query =~ mobile device != tablet
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.