SE Ranking is a cloud-based platform for SEO and online marketing professionals that provides a complete set of tools for comprehensive.
SE Ranking offers a variety of unique value propositions to its users which include accurate ranking results for the majority of search engines with advanced keyword analysis, keyword grouping, the ability to show which page of your website is ranking and track Google Local and map results.
The platform is useful for experienced SEO and marketing gurus as well as newbies.
- List - Returns a list of all the client’s websites.
- Competitors - Returns a list of all added competitors for a specific site.
- List - Lists the keywords for a specific site.
- Statistics - Returns various keyword statistics of a site. Filter the results by period. Also includes a wide range of Google specific features which is either true or false based on appearance in search results. For example:
- Knowledge Graph
- Featured Snippets
- Top Stories
- Positions / Competitor Positions - Returns Positions and changes over time for a specific keyword. Filter results by period. Includes the following metrics:
- Price (based on financial reports settings)
- Volume - Returns avg.search volume for a specified region and a keyword. Use the Region selector to show all available regions.
- Balance - Returns account's balance.
Add from Manager
The SE Ranking Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the SEO Category and install SE Ranking:
SE Ranking offers a 14-day free trial (with no credit cards involved) when you can test-drive all major features and the SE Ranking Connector with no strings attached.
Connecting Seotools with Se Ranking is easy, click Setting in the task-pane and enter your credentials:
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.