- Results - Receive SERP (Top 100) results of specified search engines according to a certain keyword. Supports both organic and paid results.
- Relevant Pages - Get SERP metrics for the relevant website pages based on a specific location.
- Subdomains - Get SERP data for subdomains of a website based on a specific location.
- Search Volume - Receive search statistics for one or more keywords.
- Search Volume Monthly - Receive search volume trends for the last year.
- Keywords for Domain - Receive keyword statistics for one domain.
- Keyword Categories - Receive keyword for one product category.
- Ads Traffic for Keywords - Receive Ads stats for daily impressions, CPC and clicks estimation.
- Ads Traffic by Platforms - Receive Ads stats based on one platform.
- Related Keywords - Get keywords that are related to a keyword you are going to provide.
- Similar Keywords - Receive similar terms for a keyword.
- Ranked Keywords - Get keywords for which a website is ranked.
Add from Manager
The DataForSEO Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the SEO Category and install DataForSEO:
To use the Connector you need a DataForSEO account. Enter your email and password in the Settings window in the connector taskpane:
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.