- Google - Receive SERP (Top 100) results from Google according to a certain keyword.
- Bing - Receive SERP (Top 100) results from Bing according to a certain keyword.
- Yahoo - Receive SERP (Top 100) results from Yahoo according to a certain keyword.
- Search Volume - Receive search statistics for one or more keywords.
- Keywords for Domain - Receive keyword statistics for one domain.
- Keywords for Keywords - Receive keyword suggestions for one or more keywords.
- Keywords for Categories - Receive keyword for one product category.
- Ads Traffic for Keywords - Receive Ads stats for daily impressions, CPC and clicks estimation.
- Ads Traffic by Platforms - Receive Ads stats based on one platform. You will get overall information for a group of keywords you send.
- Search Volume Monthly - Receive search volume trends for the last year.
- Keywords for Domain Monthly - Receive keyword statistics for one domain for the last year.
- Keywords for Keywords Monthly - Receive keyword suggestions for one or more keywords for the last year.
- Keywords for Categories Monthly - Receive keyword for one product category for the last year.
- Related Keywords - Get keywords that are related to a keyword you are going to provide.
- Keyword Suggestions - Based on the full-text search for the specified keyword. Returns only those search terms that contain the keyword you requested with additional words before, after, or within the specified key phrase.
- Ranked Keywords - Get keywords for which a website is ranked.
- Relevant Pages - Get SERP metrics for relevant pages of a website based on a specific location.
- Subdomains - Provides you with a list of subdomains of the specified domain, along with the ranking distribution across organic and paid search.
- Keyword Ideas - Provides search terms that are relevant to the product or service categories of the specified keywords.
- Summary - Get the overall information on a website as well as drill down into exact on-page issues of a website that has been scanned.
Add from Manager
The DataForSEO Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the SEO Category and install DataForSEO:
To use the Connector you need a DataForSEO account. Enter your email and password in the Settings window in the connector taskpane:
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.