- Specific - Statistics related a list of videos provided by the user.
- Top - Lists the Channel's top videos.
- Activity - Users' actions on a channel.
- Specific - Statistics related a list of playlists provided by the user.
- Activity - Retrieves total playlist starts, estimated minutes watched, views, and views per playlist starts.
- Traffic Sources - Traffic sources which viewers reached your playlist content with.
- Devices - Devices used which viewers reached your playlist content with.
- Operating System - OS which viewers reached your playlist content with.
- Demographics - Viewing statistics based on viewers' age group and gender.
- Playback Locations - type of page or application where playlist playbacks occurred.
- Country - User activity on a country-by-country basis for a channel.
- Day - User actions on a daily basis.
- Month - User actions on a monthly basis.
Social Media Shares
- Platform - How frequently the channel's videos were shared on different social platforms.
To use the Connector you need a Google account with access to a YouTube account containing Analytics Data. You do not need to be the owner of the account. The login procedure allows you to select accounts which you have been invited to.
The Connector is located under the Social Category in SeoTools main ribbon. Click on Login.
Select your preferred account and click on Allow
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.