- Ahrefs Rank - Quickly retrieve the Ahrefs rank for a set of urls. This is a quick way to assess the quality of a set of urls.
- Domain Rating
- Metrics - Contains metrics about the target, such as total number of backlinks, referring pages, etc.
- Traffic Positions - Contains the estimation of number of keywords, traffic and cost of the target URL.
- Backlinks - Contains the backlinks and details of the referring pages, such as anchor and page title.
- New & Lost - Contains the new or lost backlinks and details of the referring pages.
- New & Lost Counters - Contains new and lost backlink totals.
- One per Domain - Contains the backlinks and details of the referring pages, such as anchor and page title. Includes only one backlink with the highest Rank per referring domain * Broken backlinks* - Contains the broken backlinks and details of the referring pages, such as anchor and page title.
- Broken Links - Contains the broken links and details of the referring pages, such as anchor and page title.
- Pages Crawled - Contains the crawled pages. The result is similar to the crawled pages report found in the raw data export in Site Explorer.
- Anchors - Given an url, retrieve anchor texts and backlink counts.
- Anchors Ref Domains - Contains connection between anchors and domains.
- Linked Anchors - Contains the anchor text and the number of outgoing links that have it.
- Overview - Contains general metrics for ref domains"
- Linked Domains - Contains the external domains that the target has links to.
- Linked Domains by Type - Contains the external domains that the target has links to.
- Linked Domains by Type Sums - Aggregated statistics of each Type.
- Ref Domains - Contains the referring domains that contain backlinks to the target.
- Ref Domains by TLD Type - Top-level domain name and counts for which TLD statistics are provided.
- Ref Domains New & Lost - Contains the new or lost referring domains and their details.
- Ref Domains New & Lost Counters - Contains new and lost domains totals.
Anchors, Backlinks and Pages allows for specifying a filter for what records to retreive.
Example (Where): Only include backlinks that have ahrefs_ranks higher than 10:
Example (Having): Include all backlinks except those that contains the string "seotools":
The Where and Having conditions can be combined. See the complete guide.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.