- List - Retrieves list of leads in an Account on a specific time interval.
- Lookup - Retrieves a specific Lead.
- All Visits - Retrieves list of Visits for a Lead from a specific time interval.
- Lead Visits - Retrieves list of Visits for all Leads from a specific time interval.
- All Routes - Retrieves list of Visit Routes for a Lead from a specific time interval.
- Lead Routes - Retrieves list of Visits Routes for all Leads from a specific time interval.
- List - Retrieves all accounts that can be accessed by the user the API token belongs to.
- Lookup - Retrieves the details of a specific account.
Add from Manager
The Leadfeeder Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the CRM Category and install IMDB:
To use the Leadfeeder Connector you need a Token.
Under Settings, click on "API" in the menu to the left. Next, click on "Create Your Token":
Copy the token and open the Connector in SeoTools. Click on Settings and paste the token in the input window.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.