- List - Retrieves list of leads in an Account on a specific time interval.
- Lookup - Retrieves a specific Lead.
- All Visits - Retrieves list of Visits for a Lead from a specific time interval.
- Lead Visits - Retrieves list of Visits for all Leads from a specific time interval.
- All Routes - Retrieves list of Visit Routes for a Lead from a specific time interval.
- Lead Routes - Retrieves list of Visits Routes for all Leads from a specific time interval.
- List - Retrieves all accounts that can be accessed by the user the API token belongs to.
- Lookup - Retrieves the details of a specific account.
Add from Manager
The Leadfeeder Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the CRM Category and install IMDB:
To use the Leadfeeder Connector you need a Token.
Under Settings, click on "API" in the menu to the left. Next, click on "Create Your Token".
Copy the token and open the Connector in SeoTools. Click on Settings and paste the token in the input window.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.