Validates any email based on the following checks:
- Mailbox detection
- Syntax checks (RFC defined grammar)
- DNS validation
- Spell checks
- Email Service Provider (ESP) specific local-part grammar (if available).
- List - Returns a list of domains under your account.
- Lookup - Returns a single domain under your account.
- SMTP Credentials - Returns a list of SMTP credentials for the defined domain.
- Connection Settings - Returns delivery connection settings for the defined domain.
- Tracking Settings - Returns tracking settings for a domain.
- List - Returns a list of IPs assigned to your account.
- Lookup - Returns information about the specified IP.
- IPs Assigned to Domain - Returns a list of IPs currently assigned to the specified domain.
- List - Returns all Mailing Lists in your account.
- Members - Returns members in the given mailing list.
Add from Manager
The Mailgun Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the Email Category and install Mailgun:
Go to the Security tab under the Account section of the Control Panel.
Scroll down and click on the "eye" icons to show the keys. Copy the keys.
In the Mailgun Connector taskpane, click on Settings and paste the keys in the respective field.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.