Validates any email based on the following checks:
- Mailbox detection
- Syntax checks (RFC defined grammar)
- DNS validation
- Spell checks
- Email Service Provider (ESP) specific local-part grammar (if available).
- List - Returns a list of domains under your account.
- Lookup - Returns a single domain under your account.
- SMTP Credentials - Returns a list of SMTP credentials for the defined domain.
- Connection Settings - Returns delivery connection settings for the defined domain.
- Tracking Settings - Returns tracking settings for a domain.
- List - Returns a list of IPs assigned to your account.
- Lookup - Returns information about the specified IP.
- IPs Assigned to Domain - Returns a list of IPs currently assigned to the specified domain.
- List - Returns all Mailing Lists in your account.
- Members - Returns members in the given mailing list.
Add from Manager
The Mailgun Connector is available in the Connectors Manager in the top ribbon:
Head over to the Email Category and install Mailgun:
Go to the Security tab under the Account section of the Control Panel.
Scroll down and click on the "eye" icons to show the keys. Copy the keys:
In the Mailgun Connector taskpane, click on Settings and paste the keys in the respective field.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.