- Lookup - Extract statistics about a specific board.
- Pins - Extract all pins belonging to a specific board.
- Id from URL - Extract the Board Id from a specific URL.
- Lookup - Extract statistics about a specific pin.
- Lookup - Extract statistics about a specific user.
- Boards - Extract statistics about all of your boards
- Boards Search - Search for your boards based on a query.
- Followers - Extract a list of all users following you.
- Following - Extract a list of all the users you are following.
- Interests - Extract a list of all interests you have chosen.
- Liked Pins - Extract a list of all pins you have liked.
- Pins - Extract a list of all pins you have posted.
- Pins Search - Search for your pins based on a query.
To use the Pinterest Connector you need an access token.
- Go to the Pinterest Developer Page and click on Start Building.
- Login if you already have a Developers Account or click on Register at the bottom and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Login and go to the Apps section and click on Create App and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Next, go to the API Explorer and click on Retrieve information about a board:
- Next, click on Get Token and accept the condition in the popup window.
- Finally, copy the access token and use it with SeoTools.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.