This feature requires SeoTools Pro.
- Page Lookup - Get Statistics of a particular Page.
- Page Albums - Extract a list of all Albums created by a Page.
- Page Events - Extract a list of all Events created by a Page.
- Page Videos - Extract a list of all Videos posted by a Page.
- Page Feed - Extract all content posted on the Page.
- Post Lookup - Get Statistics of a particular Post.
- Post Comments - Extract a list of all comments about a Post.
- Post Likes - Extract a list of all Likes about a Post.
To use the Facebook connector you need an access token. The easiest way is to request a User Token which requires an active Facebook account.
Go to the Tools & Support Page under the Facebook Development portal and click on Graph API Explorer:
Click on Get Token in the upper right corner followed by Get User Access Token:
Click on Get Access Token on the bottom of the page:
Copy the generated Access Token and use it with SeoTools for Excel.
Token Expiration Time
The User Token has a limited lifespan of a few hours which means the aforementioned steps needs to be repeated when the token has expired. The time of expiration can be found by clicking the blue information icon at the top of the Graph API Explorer (Step 2):
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.