This feature requires SeoTools Pro.
- Page Impressions - Impressions-related statistics about one of your Pages.
- Page Impressions by Story Type - Impressions broken down by Story-type. Available types:
- User Post
- Page Post
- Page Post Impressions - Impressions-related statistics generated by the Posts from your Page.
- Page Engagement - Engagement-related statistics about one of your Pages.
- Page Daily Reactions - Daily reactions on your Page content broken down by Type. Available types:
- Like, Love, Wow, Haha, Sorry, Anger
- Page Fans Daily - Daily Fan-related statistics broken down by Type. Available types:
- Total Fans
- New Fans & Unique
- Removed Fans & Unique
- Page Clicks by Type - Clicks-related statistics broken down by type. Available Click types:
- Links, Photos, Video, Button
- Page Stories by Type - Stories broken down by type. Available types:
- User Post
- Page Post
- Page Video Views - Views-related statistics generated by the Videos from your Page.
- Page Views by Device - Views broken down by Device used. Available types:
- Pages List - Get a List of all Pages you are affiliated with, as well as the permissions for each Page.
- Post Impressions Lookup - Impressions-related statistics about one of your Posts.
- Post Engagement Lookup - Engagement-related statistics about one of your Posts.
- Video Lookup - Statistics about one of your Videos.
- Video Lookup Daily - Statistics about one of your Videos broken down by day.
To use the Facebook Insights connector you need an access token. The easiest way is to request a User Token which requires an active Facebook account.
Go to the Tools & Support Page under the Facebook Development portal and click on Graph API Explorer:
Click on Get Token in the upper right corner followed by Get User Access Token:
Click on Get Access Token on the bottom of the page:
Copy the generated Access Token and use it with SeoTools for Excel.
Token Expiration Time
The User Token has a limited lifespan of a few hours which means the aforementioned steps needs to be repeated when the token has expired. The time of expiration can be found by clicking the blue information icon at the top of the Graph API Explorer (Step 2):
In order to collect Insights about Facebook Content, you need to have sufficient permissions, such as being an admin or analyst of a Page. You can see the permission level of all Pages you are affiliated with using the Pages List Feature.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.