SeoTools has an extensive integration with Majestic. To use these features your need to register for an MajesticSEO account.
This is a sponsored Connector. You can use this Connector for free without having a SeoTools licence.
- Index Data - Returns various statistics about one or more URLs.
- Backlinks - Returns information of the backlinks at domain, subdomain or URL level. Filter by:
- Maximum best URLs from any ref domain
- Maximum same source URLs
- Anchor Texts - Returns Anchor text for a given domain, subdomain or URL. Filter by:
- Anchor Text
- Hosted domains - Returns domains co-hosted on known IP address or domain.
- Keywords - Returns phrase/broad counts for a list of supplier keywords.
- New & Lost backlinks - Returns new and lost backlinks in a date range. Filter by:
- Date Interval
- New Backlinks
- Lost Backlinks
- Top Pages - return one or more URLs from root domain or subdomain.
- Topics - Returns Topical Trust Flow data.
- Search by Keyword - Returns Search data for a given keyword.
- Referring Domains - Returns information about the relationships between domains.
- Subscription Info - Returns information about your personal usage and available credits.