If SeoTools isn’t working, try these steps:
- Did you read our Installation Guide?
- Makes sure you have the latest Microsoft .Net Framework installed on your computer. You need the "full" version.
- Are you using the correct version? Check whether your copy of Excel is 32bit or 64bit.
- SeoTools.config.xml must be in the same directory as the XLL file. Also make sure it’s writable.
- Restart your computer.
- Uninstall SeoTools
- "The Ribbon/COM Add-in helper required by add-in SeoTools could not be registered"
- "407 Proxy Authentication Required"
- "The server committed a protocol violation"
- "Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute"
- Enable diagnostics logging
- Enable debug mode