- Lookup - Get statistics and information about a particular channel.
- Search - Find channels matching a specific query.
- Feed Posts - Extract a list of all posts posted on a specific channel.
- Lookup - Get statistics and information about a particular video.
- Videos from Channel - Extract a list of all videos streamed on a specific channel.
- Feed - Gets all comments on a specified post in a specified channel feed.
- List - Gets a list of users who follow a specified channel. Sort results by:
- Newest or Oldest
- Top Games - Gets games sorted by number of current viewers on Twitch, most popular first.
- Top Videos - Gets the top videos based on viewcount.
- List Livestreams - Gets a list of live streams. Sort results by:
- Search - Searches for streams based on a specified query parameter.
- Search - Searches for games based on a specified query parameter.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.
Once you've logged in to your developers account, click on "Register An App" in the bottom right corner.
On the next page, click on "Register Your Application"
Next, fill out the required fields and click on "Register"
Head back to the Dashboard and click on "Manage" for your newly created app.
Copy the "Client Secret" and insert in the Twitch Settings menu inside SeoTools.