This feature requires SeoTools Pro.
- Channel Statistics - Extract the number of Subscribers, vidoes, and total Views from a channel.
- Video Statistics - Extract the number of Views, Likes, Dislikes, Favorites, and Comments from a video.
- Search for Channels - Find channels matching a specific query. Available search options:
- Channel Type
- Search for Videos - Find videos matching a specific query. Available search options:
- Search for Playlists - Find playlists matching a specific query. Available search options:
- Videos from Channel - Extract a list of all videos posted on a channel.
- Videos from Playlist - Extract a list of all videos included in a playlist.
To use the YouTube scraper you need an API key from the Google developer console.
- Go to the Google Developers Console.
- Select a project, or create a new one.
- In the sidebar on the left, expand APIs & auth. Next, click APIs. In the list of APIs, make sure the status is ON for the YouTube Data API v3.
- In the sidebar on the left, select Credentials.
- Use API key next to Public API access.
For additional instructions see Obtaining authorization credentials for YouTube Data API.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.