The Instagram Graph API allows you to access Instagram Business Accounts so you can more easily analyze media objects, view comments and metadata, and get insights and metrics.
- Date Range - Insights data for a specific date range.
- Profile Views
- Email Contacts
- Get Direction Clicks
- Phone Call Clicks
- Text Message Clicks
- Website Clicks
- Followers by City - The cities of the Business Account's followers.
- Followers by Country - The countries of the Business Account's followers.
- Followers by Gender/Age - The gender and age distribution of the Business Account's followers.
- Followers by Online Status - Total number of the Business User's followers who were online during the specified range.
- Followers by Locale - The locales by country codes of the Business Account's followers.
- Posts - Returns recent posts with basic metadata from a Business Accounts. Use this list as a source for the Media Insights listed below.
- Insights - Allows you to get all insights for individual media objects.
- Impressions - Total number of times the media object has been seen
- Reach - Total number of unique accounts that have seen the media object
- Engagement - Total number of likes and comments on the media object
- Saved - Total number of unique accounts that have saved the media object
- Video Views - Total number of times the video has been seen. Returns 0 for videos in carousel albums.
- Account - Allow you to get basic metadata about other Instagram Business Accounts.
- Media - Allow you to get basic metadata about other Media created by other Instagram Business Accounts.
- Recent Media - Get the most recently published photos and videos that have been tagged with a hashtag.
- Top Media - Get the most popular photos and videos that have been tagged with a hashtag.
- Id Search - allows you to get hashtag IDs which is used to get recent and top media.
Allows you to get all child media objects in an album carousel.
Allows you to get comments for an individual media object.
This connector suite is open-sourced on GitHub.