Long time since last official update! We've got a good one packed with new and updated connectors, added functionality, and bug fixes.
SeoTools will let you know when a new version is available and upgrade automatically. This is especially useful for organisations and users without admin rights. No need to fetch the IT-guy to enter the admin password for the old installer.
- SEO Power Suite
- Google Mobile Friendly
- Twitter v2
- Facebook Groups
- Yahoo Finance
- SSL Labs
- Article Forge
- Google Analytics - Custom dimensions and custom metrics are directly visible in the selection list.
- Google PageSpeed - Added LCP (Largest Contentful Paint) and CLS (Cumulative Layout Shift) metrics.
- Google Search Console - Added News and Fresh Data filters.
- Google Sheets - Extract a list of all available workbooks with detailed metadata.
- Ahrefs - New view for extended ref domains statistics.
- Searchmetrics - Added 'Page Strength' lookup.
- DataForSEO - Remade to latest version with additional views, metrics, filter and more.
- Mailchimp - New views for automations and member statistics.
- Facebook - Additional fields for images, videos, and albums such as video duration, width/height, average watch time etc.
- Youtube Analytics - Added support for field selection instead of fixed report structures.
- Spotify - Extract personal statistics such as top tracks/albums.
- Pipedrive - Updated to latest version with additional filters. Also added support to extract custom fields.
- Twitch - Get total follower/following count instead of lists.
- Watson Language Translator - Automatic language detection with confidence level.
- Microsoft Computer Vision - Detect brands in images.
- All functions have IntelliSense support!
We hope you enjoy this release!
/Victor & Niels