SeoTools 4.4 with SEMrush
The much wished-for SEMrush integration support is finally here!
With the SEMrush integration in SeoTools you can perform powerful keyword analysis for paid and organic traffic, learn what and how much your competitors spend on Adwords and review your backlinks directly in Excel.
- Competitors in organic search
- Competitors in paid search
- Display advertisers
- Domain organic search keywords
- Domain overview
- Domain paid search keywords
- Indexed pages
- Keyword difficulty
- Keyword overview
- Organic results
- Paid results
- Phrase match keywords
- Referring domains
- Referring ips
- Related keywords
- Url organic search keywords
- Url paid search keywords
This integration requires SeoTools Pro, a SEMrush subscription and a SEMrush API package.
- Fixed broken PageCodeToTextRatio.
- Updated Google Analytics meta data.
- Fixed problem in Google Adwords integration with phrases in Keyword search volumes.
- New attribute in DirectoryList for recursive file lists.
- Fixed broken Youtube scraper. You now need an API key. Thanks Doeleman for helping out!
- Modified how depth is defined in UrlProperty.
- Added support for xpath
count()in XPathOnUrl. Count number of links on a page:
- Fixed broken Instagram.Followers scraper.
- Fixed broken UnshortUrl when querying https://t.co/ urls.