Time for a new release!
SeoTools now ships with an installer making installation and upgrades a lot easier!
Google Search Console
Google actually released a really good API for retrieving search data! Now you can access this directly in Excel with SeoTools.
Use Google’s Search Console API & Pivot Tables To Supercharge Your Long-Tail SEO
First connector created by William! Implemented most of the Sistrix API. If you're a Sistrix customer, this is the connector for you.
Stay tuned for blogposts on how to use this new connector.
- Simple Amazon search connector.
- Little bit better support for retina displays (more work to come).
- Fixed issues with Majestic authentication not being stored correctly between sessions.
- Fixed broken WikipediaLinks connector.
- Fixed some issues with Ahrefs authentication.
- Created the Northwind connector as an example SqlConnector. Read more
- Removed TwitterTweets connector as backing API is no longer available. Read more
- Updated Google Analytics metrics and dimension metadata.
- Majestic: EnabledResourceUnitFailover=1 for Index data. Read more
- Ahrefs: Implemented "Backlinks new&lost" endpoint.
- Majestic: New "Referring domains" command.
- Fixed issue with external webpages (like Ahrefs login) not opening in default browser.